A little about me
A California native, I spent my formative years (7-8 years old) tinkering away on a IBM desktop computer installed with a Intel Pentium microprocessor. I eventually built my first PC while still in High School—mostly borne out of a desire to cater to my gaming needs. And have carried on, in some sense, with technology as either a hobby or a profession since then.
My goals are fairly straightforward:
- Acquire an initial position as a Software Developer.
- Work with a development team on a project.
- Continue studying inferential statistics, differential
equations, and machine learning.
- Eventually build out my skill set to be able to join a
team working on autonomous vehicles, unmanned
aerial systems, or—in general—robotics.
- B.A., Philosophy, University of California, Santa Cruz, CA, 2010
- B.S., Software Development, Western Governors University, Salt Lake City, UT, 2017